Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I thought this blogging thing was supposed to help...

You know, venting, release... getting things off my chest...

Well, it didn't help today. It took about twelve minutes today just to put my socks and underwear on. I could not reach my feet. Nope, not an amusing neural disconnect thing where I was doing back walkovers whenever I tried to reach toward my toes. My pain levels were through the roof, and I just could not handle the torment long enough to maneuver my feet through those darned holes. At one point I thought I might have to call my best friend (who lives in the other half of the duplex) to see if he'd be willing to come down and dress me from the waist down. We know each other extremely well, but he doesn't want to know me THAT well! Calling in sick for work because I could not put on undies? I bet that would have been a new one...

No comments:

Post a Comment