Thursday, May 4, 2023

Holy Crap...

 What a day.


Work was not bad. Weird weather -- rain and snow mixed in the morning, then just snow. In May.

 

Then a followup with the eye doctor, and all the fun light-based tests that go with that. And all the seizures that go with that. Yeah. Somewhere between four and seven of them. At one point I was on the border of a Grand Mal, there in the waiting area between tests. Not amused. But made it through. And the eyes are doing pretty well.

 

Home time was pretty unremarkable. I couldn't do my dog walks thanks to the weather, so I did the treadmill. And then I started to seize on the treadmill. Totally unexpected since I was still moving, not stuck in one position.

 

I'm still recovering, 45 minutes later. Now you understand the title to this entry.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, Jack, that stinks. I am sensitive to flashing lights, too, and that sounds like torture 😭

    ReplyDelete