Monday, January 29, 2018

Another Advantage...

Another advantage to being FibroDude -- I currently have four or five dislocated ribs, and one to three of them are probably also broken. This is reality, not Fibro-injuries. I fell, really hard, courtesy of an icy parking lot. 

I'm not sure how well I could have handled this pain if I weren't so used to it all the time. I am definitely not enjoying it, but I have not missed any work so far, and suspect I won't at this point. 

So, Fibro to the rescue once again!

2 comments:

  1. Slight update -- only one dislocated rib, and five broken ones. Two are broken so close to the sternum that they presented as dislocated. This is actually better news in a way -- no surgery at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling much better by now.

    ReplyDelete