Thursday, November 24, 2022

Just a Little Something...

Okay, so this is more about Mr. B than Fibro -- whatever.

I had a Grand Mal last night. As you know, that happens. It was a short one, only about 4-5 minutes. I was on the couch in the movie room. All three dogs were there. Buddy slept through it. Linus sat next to me, not budging. Mr. B's normal reaction is to get as far away as possible and look the other direction. For some reason last night, he decided that he should be helping me. He came to the opposite side of me from Linus. He put his paw on my left thigh. Linus and I were both looking at him like, what the heck? But he wouldn't leave. He kept staring at my face with his paw on my leg. As much as my leg tried to jiggle him off, he did not give up. As soon as I started slowing down, Linus would normally climb on top of me overall, but with Mr. B still holding my left thigh, Linus put a paw on my right thigh and rested his head on my chest. Although I don't think it helped as much as if Linus had done his usual, it was still kind of cool that Mr. B tried to help... and that Linus was okay with that.

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment