Monday, February 22, 2021

Vaccination Revelation

 Yep. Welcome to 2021.

So, got my first round. I got the Pfizer one. That day, a little sore. That night, a little sore. Next day, a little sore. Next night?

HOLY MOLEY! 

It felt like a sledgehammer had been used to knock the stuff into me. 

I spent four hours in misery. There was no way I could possibly put anything on the site. I took Advil (don't do that before your vaccinations, but it's okay after!) almost immediately, but it wasn't enough. There was no way I could have anything even touching the area, even clothing. 

Then I got smart about four hours into this. I still had some spray-on IcyHot for when I broke my ribs. I went to town. And it actually brought it down to medium pain! 

Moral of the story? Make sure I'm stocked up on spray-on pain relievers before the second round!

No comments:

Post a Comment