Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Not Sure if I have Posted This One...

One of the ways Fibro does its thing is giving me the flu without the flu. I mean, I just about always have the aches and pains part, so it isn't that much of a stretch. The malaise, the draggy feeling? Those also come from the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Headaches are headaches. The weakness? Yeah, that can happen on its own, too. The strong feeling that getting out of bed isn't going to work? Heck, that can come from not wanting to get out of bed. But when they all hit within a few minutes of each other? I call that getting the flu without getting the flu. No digestive symptoms, just everything else. In fact, the way I feel confident that I don't have the flu is that I'm hungry. 

So I'm eating my way through it...

No comments:

Post a Comment