Saturday, July 9, 2016

Part Two...

So, I tried going to bed again, but could not sleep. So I did some Sudoku puzzles. I finished the third one, and then realized that most of my broken bones were no longer broken. I almost felt like it was just an allergy or a cold!

I use the 6 point pain scale. I know there are more people who use the ten pointer, but I relate better to the 6. 0 is no pain at all. 2-3 is obviously present pain, but not really a distraction beyond that pain. 4-4.75 is a serious distraction, but I can still function. 5 is where function is compromised. 6 is curled up in a ball on the floor unable to do anything. That all make sense to me. For some reason 0-10 is too much variance.

Today? 5.75 almost the whole day. Now? 5.25 probably, which feels just fine after this day!

1 comment: