Sunday, December 25, 2011

So, the deal with my house...

I know, not about Fibro at all, but it's Christmas, and I just want to talk about my new house... Deal with it.

Take a look at what was on my wish list for a house:

1. Architecture -- Victorian (never gonna happen in Anchorage) or Craftsman (possible here)
2. Front Porch
3. Open Living Room with Dancing Space
4. Living Room Open to Kitchen
5. Easy-to-Work-in Kitchen
6. Good Storage in Kitchen
7. At Least Three Bedrooms
8. At Least 1.5 Baths; Half Bath Downstairs, Full Up
9. Two Story
10. My Bedroom and Bath Upstairs
11. Preferably One More Bedroom Upstairs for an Office/Den/Man-Cave
12. Laundry Room, not Laundry Closet
13. Fenced-In Yard, not Big, but Enough for Visiting Kids to Play in Safely
14. Detached Garage
15. Big Garage
16. Alley Access to Garage -- no Garage Doors Being the Focal Point of the Front View of the House (i.e. Snout-House)

And you know what I got?

16/16.

And then some!

I'm still not quite believing it...


No comments:

Post a Comment