Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Horrible... horrible... but...

Okay, so it was a really bad day, one of those days where functional is possible, but not by much. I should have called in to work, but didn't feel up to it... so I went in instead. Easy day in the classroom, just interminably long. Then I drove to my other school for rehearsal. I really wanted to at least finish the last huge number; my original goal for today had been that and setting one of the 'easy' numbers. Well, I got to school number two, and gutted my way through... and actually accomplished all I had originally planned for! The cast of the musical is so great this year, with such positive energy, they managed to pick me up enough to make it work!

I think that if I could just start there, then move to my classroom, my days would be so much smoother, lol...




1 comment: