Monday, December 6, 2010

Yesterday versus Today...

Wow... well, yesterday, out doing errands with the best friend and the three babies, and I broke my elbow, snap-bang-boom. But it was okay, because of course I knew it was fibroken (my own word), so I even kept pushing the cart with that arm. Within about ten minutes, it was healed, but then snap-crackle-pop, my left leg broke in five or so places. I'm pretty much a pro at ignoring broken arm parts, but legs I am still learning to master, so there I am with a baby strapped to my chest and a full shopping cart trying to maneuver through holiday shoppers with one functional leg, trying to keep up with the baby-daddy who is in a hurry to get out of the store because the little girl is starting to cry because she wants out of the backpack and all I can think is that I'm going to use a very long run-on sentence when I type this one into my blog!
Today, typical blah dull stuff, generic pain all day, no adventures... I think I actually like the exciting days better...

No comments:

Post a Comment